Adobe Audition 3.0 Full
Need a powerfull audio editor/multitrack? Here's one of the best! And even better, you can bring it with you on a USB key. Perfect for those who use multiple computers or those who don't have a lot of space on their hard drive!
100% tested and working.
Sound your best
Recording, mixing, editing, and mastering ? Adobe? Audition? 3 software is the all-in-one toolset for professional audio production.
Use Adobe Audition 3 to:
*Create your own music
*Record and mix a project
*Produce a radio spot
*Clean up audio for a movie
*Compile and edit a soundtrack
*Whatever you do with audio, Adobe Audition 3 software helps you sound your best.
Top features in Adobe Audition
3VSTi virtual instrument support
Enjoy support for a wider range of virtual instruments. Simply add a MIDI host track to your mix, choose an instrument, and then record new audio in the Sequencer.
Improved multitrack editing
Save time and increase accuracy by editing grouped clips together. Auto-crossfade clips in multitrack view to quickly mix files together. Click-and-drag fade handles on multitrack clips and in the Edit View for faster editing.
Enhanced spectral editing
Make a free-form selection in frequency space with the Effects Paintbrush and apply effects in varying degrees to that selection. Smooth over a selected region to automatically repair clicks, pops, and other noises using the Spot Healing Brush.
Need a quick and easy way to tweak the start and end of a loop or other audio file? The new Top/Tail Views allow you to zoom into the beginning and end of a file so you can quickly add precise fades while keeping the whole file in view.
Adobe Audition 3 includes new effects such as Convolution Reverb, Analog Delay, Mastering tool, Guitar Suite, and Tube-modeled Compressor.
Get superior performance and take advantage of the new multicore processors. The optimized mix engine allows for more tracks and effects on the same machine, offering more variety and faster processing.
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
The minimal consumption of system resources
Support of set of formats of audio
Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
Plus many more !
- Added ability to switch tracks by click on tray-icon
- Localizations were updated
- Fixed: bugs with playing CUE-files
- Fixed: stuttering at the beginning of playback of some files
- Small other bugs were fixed
Any Video ConverterAny Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy the any format video with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.
*User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
*Converts all video formats to Apple iPod Video, Sony PSP and more
*Batch convert any video formats including avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mp4, etc.
*Support DivX and Xvid avi format as importing and exporting video
*Support default video/audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.
*Has the option to preview the video in real-time before conversion .
*World's fastest video conversion speed with stunning video and audio quality.
*Supports adjust many video/audio options for MP4 files. For example, video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size.
AudacityAudacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. You can use Audacity to:
*Record live audio.
*Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
*Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
*Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
*Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
*Add new effects with LADSPA plug-ins.
Bug fixes for:
* Imports and Exports:
- Freeze importing audio files when Default View Mode set to Pitch (EAC)
- Simultaneous On-Demand imports sorted incorrectly
- WAV or AIFF files imported as noise if Preferences set to copy in the data at 24-bit quality
- WMA exports corrupted if they contained metadata
- Metadata Editor appeared before the Export window when exporting to any format
- Crash or hang using Equalization on longer tracks
- Reverse did not reverse clip boundaries
- Excessive memory consumption led to slow processing or crashes
- Values appearing in text boxes not always the default or previously entered values
- Errors running in European locales where comma used as decimal separator
- VST effects remained in Effect menu even when re-scanned and no longer available
- Truncate Silence produced incorrect results if silences spanned a block boundary
* Other bug fixes:
- Spurious "not writable/disk full" errors when saving projects
- Playing, rendering or exporting multiple tracks led to desynchronized playback or loss of audio data
- Crash opening Preferences when no recording and/or playback devices enabled or connected
- Preferences window: OK button did not respond to ENTER when a tab selected in left-hand panel
- Mixer Board solo button handling
- (Windows) After a period launching correctly, Audacity sometimes did not come up on top at launch
- (Mac OS X) Correctly installed Help folder could not be found
- (Mac OS X and Linux) Output slider could affect VU playback meter which then did not reflect actual waveform volume level
- (Linux) Undoing or redoing a label edit could cause a crash
# Changes and improvements:
- Linked audio and label tracks disabled until a future Beta version so they can be bug fixed
- Input volume slider will be disabled if it doesn't have proper control of system slider; use the system slider instead
- Proper support for copying/pasting label-with-audio including label text; new Edit > Paste Text to New Label menu item to paste system clipboard
- Contrast Tool now modeless, more intuitive handling of multiple project windows, various other minor improvements.
AudiograbberAudiograbber grabs digital audio from cd's. It copies the audio digitally -- not through the soundcard -- which enables you to make perfect copies of the originals. It can even perform a test to see that the copies really are perfect.
Audiograbber can also automatically normalize the music, delete silence from the start and/or end of tracks, and send them to a variety or external MP3 encoders, such as Fraunhofers L3enc, or even use some MP3/WMA encoders internally for automatic creation of MP3's.
Audiograbber can download and upload disc info from freedb, an Internet compact disc database. You can even record your vinyl LP's or cassette tapes with Audiograbber and make wav's or MP3's of them. There are a lot more functions in Audiograbber, but to put it simply: Audiograbber has the most features one can wish from such a program.
BSplayer is an application that plays back all kinds of media files (avi,mpg,asf,wmv,wav,mp3...) and specialises in video and DIVX playback.
* Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
* Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
* Resizable movie window
* Drag & drop support
* Command line support
* Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
* Custom aspect ratios
* Playlist support
* Resolution changing
* Frame capture
* AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
* Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
* External audio file supported
* S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
* INI files
* Remote control support - WinLIRC
* Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
* Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
* and lots of other features not listed here, try it out.
- fixed problem with subtitles embedded in mkv files with new parser/renderer
- EVR aspect ratio fixes
- fixed problem with EVR in full screen mode, some areas was not completely black
- under Vista and Windows 7 some decoders couldn't be added in 'Filter management', fixed
- local codec system fixes (codec reinstall required)
- possibly fixed problem with monitor powering down on laptops
- some other bug fixes
+ added option to disable embedded subtitles
* custom extension can now be added in Vista and Windows 7 (UAC prompt will be displayed)
+ added another online subtitle provider
Codec Pack All-in-1
Do you download movies and get confused by all the different formats and codecs? Now you don't need to worry about downloading your movie codecs separately. You can do it all in one go and be ready for any video format that comes your way.
Codec Pack All-in-1 includes:
* DivX 6.0
* XviD Codec 1.0.3
* DivX, XviD - FFDShow 17.02.2005 Alpha
* MPEG2 220.127.116.11
* Subtitles G400 2.83
* Subtitles DVobSub (Win9x, Win2k and WinXP) 2.23, 2.33
* OGG Vorbis 0.9.9.5
* AC3 1.01a RC5
* Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher 0.99
DivX® 7 for Windows is a free download that provides everything you need to enjoy high-quality digital videos on your computer, including HD H.264 (.mkv) videos with AAC audio and videos created using all previous versions of DivX technology. You can also play your DivX files (.divx, .avi) on millions of DivX Certified® devices today. Look for DivX Plus™ HD Certified devices later this year that will support playback of all DivX and DivX Plus files, as well as .mkv (H.264/AAC) videos from the Internet.
Web Player: DivX Web Player lets you play up to HD-quality DivX® video in your web browser. You can also use DivX Web Player to easily embed DivX videos onto your website or blog.
Community Codec: With the DivX Community Codec, you can watch high-quality DivX® and DivX Plus™ (.mkv) videos using your favorite media player or create DivX files with popular third-party software.
Drag-and-drop DivX HD video creation (15-day trial): Convert your digital videos to the DivX® format for playback on your computer or DivX Certified® devices in one easy step. DivX Converter now supports the new DivX Plus™ HD profile so you can easily convert your HD video to H.264 (.mkv) with AAC audio.
DivX Pro Codec (15-day trial): The codec that revolutionized the video world is at it again
DivX Codec 6.9.1 <- new
DivX Converter 7.1.0 <- new
DivX Player 7.2.0 <- new
DivX H.264 Decoder 1.1.0 <- new
DivX AAC Decoder 7.1.0
DivX MKV Splitter 1.0.1 <- new
DivX Plus Media Foundation Components 1.0.0 <- new
DivX Plus Web Player 2.0.0 <- new
Foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
* Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
* Gapless playback.
* Full unicode support.
* Easily customizable user interface layout.
* Advanced tagging capabilities.
* Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
* Full ReplayGain support.
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
* Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
* New configuration file format:
- Configuration of individual components is now stored in separate files. Reading of old configuration files is still supported so your settings will be preserved while upgrading from older versions; however you will not be able to downgrade back to older 0.9.x releases without losing your settings.
* Non-functional components:
- Obsolete components: Some of existing third party components provide functionality that is now provided out-of-the-box. It is strongly recommend to remove these components as many of them are known to have major stability issues. The installer will prompt you whether you want relevant components to be removed automatically.
- Outdated components: Components built with buggy foobar2000 SDKs older than 2006-07-30 are no longer loaded. The installer will forcefully remove such components. You will be prompted so you can make a backup copy before proceeding if you intend to keep these files.
* Time limit in beta versions: To prevent people from running outdated beta versions, every beta version now expires after four weeks from the original release.
* Menu layout changes:
- A new Context Menu structure has been introduced along with a reworked context menu preferences page.
- Holding down shift while opening a menu - with both context and main menu - will bring up menu commands that are normally hidden, so you no longer need to go through the preferences page to access obscure commands that are hidden by default.
* Reworked Preferences: Various standard Preferences pages have been reworked. The Preferences dialog now has OK, Apply and Cancel buttons. Existing components need to be updated to utilize the new Preferences functionality.
* New Edit Menu behavior: With Default User Interface, the Edit Menu commands operate on currently selected items, not just on the currently active playlist. This allows - for an example - to use the Copy command on Album List selection.
This feature currently does not work with third party user interfaces - Edit Menu commands operate on the active playlist just like in old foobar2000 versions; relevant components will need to be updated to comply.
* Custom cover art filename patterns: You can now set custom filename patterns and paths for front cover, back cover, artist and disc artwork. You also have the ability to set a stub image for each of these.
* Built-in support for Windows Media streaming: Buggy third party components are no longer required to play ASX/MMS/RTSP streams. It's recommended to uninstall relevant components.
GOM is a FREE media player with popular audio & video codecs built-in.
GOM Player includes many codecs (XviD, DivX, FLV1, AC3, OGG, MP4, H263 and more) so you won't need to install separate codecs for most videos. For those videos that require a separate codec, GOM Player will find one.
Play Broken AVI Files (Patented)
GOM Player's patented technology enables users to view files with broken indexes or that are still being downloaded.
Powerful Subtitle Support
GOM Player supports SMI, SRT, RT, SUB(with IDX) files for subtitle. You can even synchronize subtitle and video if there's any mismatch.
If you run a video file and there is already a file with a similar name in the directory, it will be automatically added to your playlist. GOM Player has a similar playlist format as M3U, PLS, ASX.
Support Different Media Types
Along with different media format such as AVI, MPG, MPEG and DAT, GOM Player also supports streaming Windows media format (WMV, ASF, ASX). You can also watch DVD-quality videos with 5.1 channel audio output.
- Security patches (Solving vulnerabilities when downloading a logo file and executing external files)
- When using the Intel chipset graphic card, text error fixed in a particular Renderer.
- Bug fixed ; mismatching problem between SRT subtitles and assigned code-page
- When saving SRT subtitles sync, it will changed to SMI.
- Problem fixed ; codec finding in some MOV files.
- Bug fixed ; when keeping file handle after finishing playing OGG, MKV file.
- Bug fixed ; when playing MP4 by an imbedded source filter, recognize problem about some MP3 audio streaming.
- Improving downloading OGG file-playing function.
- Improving damaged FLV file-playing function.
- Improving local MKV file-playing function.
- Error Fixed ; problem when connecting some external file splitters.
- Bug fixed ; problem that pop-up finding subtitles page when trying to play a file which does not exist.
- Error fixed ; problem that making unintentional file-names when capturing audio/video of on-line videos.
- Error fixed ; video black-out problem in some conditions.
- Changing format of bookmark file to Unicode type and Improving speed of reading/writhing of bookmark.
- Adding shortcuts about move by a frame (next frame : Ctrl + > , former frame : Ctrl + < ) - Adding sizes in "Easy Browser" option. (1280*1024 / 1920*1080) - Adding Exif information to jpeg file captured. - Add disabled filter list
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded DVD to MPEG-4 converter, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
Supported sources: HandBrake is not limited to DVDs: it will now accept practically any type of video as a source.
* File format: MP4, MKV, AVI or OGM
* Video: MPEG-4 or H.264 (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
* Audio: AAC, MP3, Vorbis or AC-3 pass-through (supports encoding of several audio tracks)
* Chapter selection
* Basic subtitle support (burned into the picture)
* Integrated bitrate calculator
* Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling
* Grayscale encoding
* New build system, allowing 64-bit binaries (around 10% faster)
* Soft subtitles and Closed Captions:
- DVD Closed Captions
- ATSC Closed Captions
- SRT subtitle import
- Text soft subtitles in MP4 and MKV output
- Bitmap soft subtitles in MKV output
* Better support for DVD inputs:
- Uses libdvdnav
- DVD angles support
- Workaround for libdvdread malloc bomb on invalid PGC entry
- DVD drive region detection support in Linux
- Handles DVD programs with more than 16 streams
- No longer tries to detect and discard duplicate titles when scanning
- Libdvdnav patched to perform read error recovery
- Libdvdread patched to allow raw device access in Windows
- Handles poorly mastered DVDs that had the menus ripped out of them
* Better support for non-DVD inputs:
- Preserves MP4 metadata
- DTS-HD demuxing
- 8 bit audio
- Better handling of transport streams where audio starts first
- Better handling of transport streams that have been spliced together, leading to duplicate timestamps
- Better VC-1 frame detection
- Fixes bug that was causing one sec. of audio to be dropped on many ffmpeg files
- Looks harder for aspect ratio info from DV sources
- No longer truncates the last (dummy) chapter
- Allows specifying field parity for detelecine and decomb
* Better AV sync
* Support for sources with no audio
* DTS passthrough for MKV
* x264 bumped from r1169 to r1347, which means speed optimizations, new default settings (see r2742 commit comment), the magic of macroblock tree rate control (mbtree), a new CRF curve (meaning you will get different, generally lower bitrates at the same RF, with similar quality metrics), and weighted P-Frames (disabled by default for Baseline encodes and the AppleTV preset).
* Better sample interleaving
* Better, optional deinterlacer for decomb (EEDI2)
* New mode structure for the decomb filter
* Variable verbose logging levels
* Fixed timing for first two frames coming out of filters
* Libtheora bumped to 1.1.0
* Improvements to our theora implementation (2 pass encoding + soft target rate control)
* Caters to Theora's insistence on content having mod16 framing dimensions specified
* Flushes LAME encoder's final packets
* Fixed interjob framerate calculation
* Fixed pthreads regression in cygwin
* Tweaks for packaging tools
* Solaris 10 build support
* Live video preview
* New subtitle tab
* New filters and picture settings inspector
* Custom anamorphic mode
* Updated Sparkle
* Custom number of preview images
* Quality slider now works off actual rate factor/quantizer values instead of percentages
* Partially updated advanced x264 tab
* New built-in presets
* Use libdvdnav by default on DVD sources
* Removed Constant QP encoding option for x264 (use CRF)
* Various bug fixes and UI tweaks
* x264 turbo 1st pass mode now uses subme=2 not subme=1
* New audio tab
* AAC audio source decoding bug fixed
* Tray minimization is now optional
* Queue can now be started from main window
* Growl for Windows notification support
* General UI improvements
* Preset import
* Preferred language control for audio dubs and subtitles
* Fixed file extensions resetting to m4v when enabling chapter markers in mkv
* Faster updating of GUI elements from CLI data
* Cleanup / Improved some of the programs options. (Growl, use m4v, drive detection)
* Numerous fixes in the Picture Settings Panel and CLI Query Handling code.
* Bug Fixes and Usability improvements.
* Options to handle new subtitle, anamorphic, and preview features
* --srt-file, --srt-codeset, --srt-offset, --srt-lang, --srt-default
* --native-dub option lets users request dubbing instead of subs when the audio isn't in their native language
* Allow encoding sources with no audio without explicitly stating -a none
* Update checker on MinGW built exe should now work correctly.
* Matches GUIs' default verbosity level of 1.
K-Lite Codec Pack
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files.
With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
* It is updated frequently. So it is always up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
* All components have been carefully selected for specific purposes. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
* It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
* The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to install just those components that you really want.
* The customization abilities even go beyond the component level. Some components are able to handle multiple formats. You can specify exactly which components should handle which formats. The pack can thus be fully tweaked to your own specific needs and preferences.
* Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys.
* It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
* It does not contain any bad, buggy or unstable codecs.
The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.
In December 2008 KMPlayer was bought by Pandora.tv, and continues to be made available as freeware.
1. Select madVR in the right-click menu.
2. Keyboard short keys (Ctrl+O, Ctrl+L ...)
3. Crash with Haali Renderer after opening "Advanced Filter Info"
4. Incremental detect aac.
MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
* Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
* Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
* Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
* Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
* Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
* Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
* Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
* Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
* Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
* Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
* Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
* Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
* Plus much more...
* Fixed [Burning / Disc Handling] CD labels aren't displayed in some cases
* Fixed [Burning / Disc Handling] Problem when ripping more than one CD per session
* Fixed [Burning / Disc Handling] Data CD/DVD burning can fail when burning also Album art files and an AA file doesn't exist
* Fixed [Burning / Disc Handling] Including .m4p tracks in a burn list causes the burn to fail
* Fixed [Conversion/Leveling] WAV conversion yields artifact near track end
* Fixed [DB/FileMonitor] Add/Rescan aborts with SQL Error (re. Russian characters)
* Fixed [DB/FileMonitor] Expanding subnode takes one minute with filter enabled
* Fixed [DB/FileMonitor] Database fails to back up on upgrade
* Fixed [Framework: Scripts/Extensions] Incorrect DCOM Permission Registration
* Fixed [Framework: Scripts/Extensions] Scripting: Ability to Set focus to UI-controls
* Fixed [Framework: Skinning] Player: redraw is slow after minimizing to microplayer
* Fixed [Framework: Tagging] Unknown RIFF Chunks Should Be Preserved
* Fixed [Framework: Tagging] Adding album art in AA View mode can trigger freeze
* Fixed [Help / Docs / Localization] About dialog missing some credits
* Fixed [Hotkeys] MultiMedia Play/Pause button fails when application is minimized
* Fixed [Install/Config] Change MM version from 3.1.2 to 3.2
* Fixed [Install/Config] Web page doesn't appear on clean install
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Header columns and Track Browser columns need refinement & consistency
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Get info/buy > Google doesn't work
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Tracks in Location node: Remove/Paste functions are disabled
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Minimize / Maximize buttons don't work as expected (regression)
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Enter' doesn't activate menu items
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Columns in filtered views are mixed up
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Sort order isn't persisted correctly
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] MM modal dialog focus problems (regression)
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Node sort order is lost after visiting Now Playing node
* Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Column order gets mixed up after switching nodes/views
* Fixed [Now Playing] CD tracks lose info when playing them (regression)
* Fixed [Now Playing] Sorting in Now Playing is slow for > 10k tracks
* Fixed [Other] Podcasts: Downloads don't start as soon as MM starts
* Fixed [Other] Web node disappears by going into MM options
* Fixed [Other] JumpLists don't work (regression in 1282)
* Fixed [Other] Aeropeek is 'Jumpy' due to seek bar
* Fixed [Other] Jumplist: incorrect icons are used
* Fixed [Other] Aeropeek functions don't work if run as Administrator
* Fixed [Other] MediaMonkey fails to start on WinXP (regression)
* Fixed [Other] Aeropeek: Full size Preview not showing when MM is playing
* Fixed [Player] Unskinned mode: Aeropeek fails to display album art
* Fixed [Player] MediaMonkey can crash when finished playing track (Windows 7 only)
* Fixed [Player] Update to Geiss 4.29
* Fixed [Playlist / Search] Removing tracks from playlists incorrectly updates play order
* Fixed [Playlist / Search] AutoPlaylist with Nested Playlists fail to load
* Fixed [Playlist / Search] Searchbar does not search Encoder and some others fields after Optimize DB action
* Fixed [Playlist / Search] Using Basic Search INS key opens Add Criteria Dialog
* Fixed [Playlist / Search] Searchbar: cannot search by Disk # in foreign languages
* Fixed [Podcasts] Podcast unsubscription/deletion fails to delete podcasts (regression)
* Fixed [Properties / Auto-Tools] Auto-tag window comes to front on track change
* Fixed [Synchronization] iPod Nano 5G FW 1.0.2 doesn't sync correctly
* Fixed [Synchronization] Some devices no longer recognized while MM running
* Fixed [Synchronization] Last time played field from iPod Nano 5G is always in UTC time
* Fixed [Synchronization] Playlist options: 'subdirectory for each playlist type' option is ignored
* Fixed [Synchronization] Crash related to Sync configuration dialog
* Fixed [Synchronization] Configure device dialog can freeze MediaMonkey on non-skinned version (regression)
* Fixed [Synchronization] iPod Synchronization: Lyrics sometimes truncated when updating already existing track in iPod
* Fixed [Synchronization] Some devices aren't registered by MM when using d_USBMass plug-in
* Fixed [Synchronization] AV on refresh device database
* Fixed [Synchronization] Device icon in toolbar doesn't update at startup
* Fixed [Tracklist] My Computer: selecting alternate album art causes initial image to appear removed
* Fixed [Tracklist] Sort order is lost when clicking 'hyperlinks
Miro is a free HD video player. It can play almost any video file and offers over 6,000 free internet TV shows and video podcasts.
Miro has a simple, gorgeous interface designed for fullscreen HD video. Since Miro downloads most videos, you can take your shows with you, even on an airplane. Quite simply, Miro is a better way to watch all the video you care about.
Unlike your browser, Miro's built for HD. The built-in Miro Guide connects you to thousands of free High Definition video shows. Miro downloads video fast and stores it on your local computer for a level of quality that is often impossible on streaming video websites (even the ones that call themselves 'HD').
Can't open a video? Now you can, with Miro. Miro can play virtually any type of video file - Quicktime, WMV, MPEG, AVI, XVID, and more.
When it comes to video podcasts, Miro goes far beyond iTunes by letting you subscribe to BitTorrent RSS feeds, with one of the fastest torrent downloaders in the world. Miro makes BitTorrent RSS dead simple-- when a new episode is available, it will download automatically and be ready to watch.
* Bug fixes
#11599 (Windows) Unicode support for libtorrent on windows
#12206 (Windows) upgrade to vlc 1.0.3
#12301 (all) Huge False Torrents Break Miro
#12305 (all) upgrade105 error
#12306 (GTK/X11) [BD] UpdateDownloadStatus?: ProgrammingError?: You must not use 8-bit byte...
#12344 (all) wildlife feed duplicated after restart
#12368 (GTK/X11) [patch] Only needed locales should be installed (Thank you Mounir!)
#12386 (all) New chicklet doesn't update until after restart
#12410 (all) Database Upgrade Crash
#12412 (all) after update - some downloading items are stuck in starting up.
#12421 (all) remove everyzing from list of search engines
#12426 (all) downloaded item not removed from the downloading tab view
#12451 (all) upload indicator persists even when downloads and seeding is stopped
#12462 (all) Torrent Won't Stop Seeding
#12465 (all) databases with remote_download junk fail update 105
#12472 (Windows) 2.5.4-rc2 crashes on startup while handling TrackPlaylists?
#12475 (GTK/X11) Error in upgrading database from Miro 2.0.3 to version 99
#12478 (GTK/X11) translate_gtk_event: TypeError?: object of type Nonetype has no len()
#12479 (GTK/X11) redraw_cell gets called with 2 args
#12484 (all) if value is the same, don't persist it
#12486 (Windows) Windows first time search all for non-english locale gives unicode error
QuickTime Alternative is a trimmed-down version of QuickTime that contains only the essential components needed for playing QuickTime content that is embedded in webpages.
Advantages of QuickTime Alternative are:
* Quick and easy install
* Ability to make an unattended installation
* No background processes
* No unwanted stuff and other nonsense
* Smaller size than Apple QuickTime
It comes bundled with Media Player Classic - a freeware media player that supports both QuickTime Alternative and Real Alternative.
* Updated QuickTime framework to version 18.104.22.168
* Updated MOV Download Tool to version 1.2.1
Quintessential is a multi format audio player with lots of extra features. With its new extended freeform skinning engine and plethora of feature extending plugins Quintessential Player can be whatever you want it to be.
This new version brings you closer to your music then ever before. Stop letting your media player push you around, take control with Quintessential's new and improved arsenal of features.
Most importantly you can take control of your listening experience for FREE. How is this possible you ask? It just is. Don't let the price fool you, there are no Pro versions, cripples, nags or spyware. Quintessential is here to be enjoyed without any catches.
* Rip CDs or convert music into your favourite formats. It supports all popular audio formats including MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and CDs.
* Keep your music files clean with the track editor.
* QMP is highly skinnable and has a robust plug-in architecture.
* Play the track you want with a click of the mouse.
* Organize the songs you'll hear with the Playlist Editor.
* Save your desktop space when using the Remote.
Real Alternative allows your system to play Real Media files (.ra .ram) without having to install the full version of RealPlayer
The latest version contains:
* Media Player Classic - a freeware media player that supports both Real Alternative and QuickTime Alternative.
* RealMedia Codecs
* RealMedia plugin for Internet Explorer
* RealMedia plugin for Opera/Mozilla/Netscape
* RealMedia DirectShow splitter
- Minor fixes and improvements.
RealPlayer has always enabled you to play RealAudio (*.ra) and RealMedia (*.ram) files.
Now, with RealPlayer, you can:
* Download videos from thousands of Web sites with just one click
* Build your own video library and playlists
* Play all major audio and video formats
RealPlayer for personal use includes audio CD burning capabilities, DVR-style playback buffering, multimedia search, Internet radio, a jukebox-style file library, an embedded web browser (using Microsoft Internet Explorer), and the ability to transfer media to a number of portable devices, including Apple's iPod, MP3 players, and Windows Media devices.
Since version 11, RealPlayer also includes Flash Video support, DVD, SVCD, VCD burning and video recording (DRM is supported).
SUPER is an easy-to-use Multimedia Encoder and Player, requiring only one simple click.
If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER is all you need.
SUPER supports any Multimedia file format. SUPER plays files that cannot be played with WMP or even other libavcodec-based players like MPC and VLC. SUPER also plays and saves Internet Media Streams of different protocols (mms://, rtsp://, and http://).
SUPER is the fastest and simplest tool to encode full-length movies to any other format without any time or function limitation. It does NOT require any additional external codecs. They're all built in!
[ADD] the TS and M2TS containers to the Muxer Output Process function
[ADD] Support to encode, play and render FLAC(Free Lossless Audio Codec) container
[ADD] Support to encode, play and render DV (Digital Video) container
[ADD] 720:480 VideoScaleSize NTSC 29.97fps to the 'DV Digital Video' Video Codec
[ADD] 640:360 VideoScaleSize to the 'Sony - PS3 (MP4)' profile
[ADD] successTONE or errorTONE to play when process is done
[ADD] Improved Multithread support of multiple CPU cores
[FIX] Several bug fixes and coding enhancements
Songbird is an open-source customizable music player that's under active development.
It is integrated with these Web 2.0 services: mashTape, SHOUTcast Radio, Last.fm Scrobbling, and Songkick concert tickets. You can enhance Songbird with community-contributed plugins like Media Flow.
* Smart Playlists
* Built-In Web Browser
* Multi-language Support
* Automatic Updates
* Setup Assistant
* Custom User Interface
* Library Management
* Developer Support
Beta features include portable device support, metadata management, album artwork, and subscriptions.
* Display panes are blank on a 1.2 -> 1.4.1 update ( bug 19334)
* Clean install does not launch into EULA ( bug 19365)
VLC Media Player
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols without external codec or program.
It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC can play:
* MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 / DivX files from a hard disk, a CD-ROM drive, and so on
* DVDs, VCDs, and Audio CDs
* From satellite cards (DVB-S)
* Several types of network streams: UDP/RTP Unicast, UDP/RTP Multicast, HTTP, RTSP, MMS, etc.
* From acquisition or encoding cards (on GNU/Linux and Windows only)
* Fix a crash in mjpeg demuxer
* Romanian added
Vista Codec Package
All the codecs you need for Vista to play AVIs, DVDs and more!
It does not contain a media player and it doesn't associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player, limited only by the players' capabilities, to play DVD's, movies and video clips of almost any filetype. Streaming video is supported in all popular web browsers. By default you won't need to make any adjustments to enjoy a variety of media content immediately. Users have the ability to choose what is installed using the public redistributable or after an unattended install, you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package. Future releases will recognize previous releases and are capable of performing upgrade installations.
The Vista Codec Package is also compatible with all versions of Windows XP.
- update FFDshow 3202
- add DXVA for FFDshow
- add Merit adjustment for H264
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
* Improved: [h264.w5s] H.264 decoder optimizations
* Improved: [in_avi/bmp.w5s] Support for RGB bitmap AVI
* Improved: [ml_disc] Support for Disc# in CD Ripping naming convention
* Fixed: Crash when using Alt+3 editor during mldb background scan
* Fixed: EasyMove for classic video window
* Fixed: Spectrum analyzer and beat vis for 32bit PCM files
* Fixed: [bmp.w5s] Memory leaks with BMP AVI codecs (tscc, rle, yuv, rgb)
* Fixed: [D3D] Crash when changing height but not width on back-to-back videos
* Fixed: [gen_tray] Compact mode in Win7 popout tray
* Fixed: [in_avi] Crash on files with missing RIFF header (including 0-byte files)
* Fixed: [in_avi] Crash when ix## seektables aren't where they are supposed to be...
* Fixed: [in_mod] Out of memory error with some older .mod files
* Fixed: [in_mp3] ADTS header unicode/ansi issues (for .aac files)
* Fixed: [ml_impex] UTF-8 writing
* Fixed: [ml_local] Info editor erasing mldb fields not supported by input plugin
* Misc: Further attempts to fix reported elevation/registration issues on Vista & Win7
* Misc: Installer: Only install Gracenote alongside dependent components
* Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
* Misc: Various translation updates (note: French lang pack now updated to 5.57x)
* Updated: [gen_jumpex] JTFE v22.214.171.124
* Updated: libpng 1.4.0
* Updated: libsndfile 1.0.21
Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP offers great new ways to store and enjoy all your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV. Play it, view it, and sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go or even share with devices around your home—all from one place.
* Simplicity In Design - Bring a whole new look to your digital entertainment.
* More of the Music You Love - Breathe new life into your digital music experience.
* All Your Entertainment in One Place - Store and enjoy all of your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV.
* Enjoy Everywhere - Stay connected with your music, video, and pictures no matter where you are.
- New UI
- Support for better synchronization for portable devices
- Album stacks of album art
- Indexed libraries with search-as-you-type features
- User controlled downgrade of quality for DRM content to allow for smaller files
XBMC is an award winning media center application for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and XBox. The ultimate hub for all your media, XBMC is easy to use, looks slick, and has a large helpful community. Try it now!
XBMC supports viewing and playing a vast library of audio, video and image formats. XBMC has a sophisticated library management system that allows you to organize all your media to give you quick and immediate access.
XBMC provides a user friendly interface that's intuitive, very flexible, and easy to use. The interface is completely customizable through user-created or downloadable skins.
Plug-ins and Extensibility
XBMC has a built-in Python interpreter that allows users and developers to write their own scripts and plugins that run inside XBMC using it's own widgets and controls. It also has a built-in web server that allows it to be controlled remotely.
XBMC's audio player supports many visualisations including ProjectM and Goom. In addition, it allows easy development of visualisations using a simple API.
- Improved XBMC GUI Skinning Framework making it even more flexible and powerful
- Powerbutton follows “shutdown function” in settings/system/power saving
- Updated translations for most languages (help is always wanted with translation)
- Skinnable Weather Plugin API enabling third-party Weather Plugins (Python Scripts)
- Edit button for RSS feeds in settings, (needs RssTicker script installed, see SCRIPTS section below)
- New screensaver option to turn off the screen (using VESA DPMS)
- Always On Top option to advancedsettings.xml when XBMC runs in Windowed Mode
- Better support for multi-monitor setups
- Settings have been re-organized and cleaned up to sync with new features
- High Definition, Surround Sound, and Subtitle Flagging and Filtering in Video Library
- Added support for SingStar and UltraStar Karaoke Lyrics Format
- Updated FFmpeg (libavformat and libavcodec) audio/video codec and demux library
- Speed up RAW image loading and handle more file extension
- Implemented better WAV/PCM handling on 64-bit operating-systems
- Added support for additional tags in CUE sheets (Genre/Year)
- Added support for MPL2 (Blu-ray) subtitles format
- Added support forVPlayer subtitles format (which unfortunately is still in use)
- Added support for RTMP (Flash) live video streams, plus skip, pause, and resume feature
- Added proper MMS/MMSH streaming client (libmms) support
- Added audio and subtitle delay pop-up to the GUI (similar to volume control)
- Improved Commercial Skipping, EDL (Edit Decision List), and SceneMarker support
- Options for smoother video playback (syncing the video to the refresh rate of the display)
- Smart Playlists support for video resolution, aspect-ratio, codec, audio, and subtitles
- Extension of ExternalPlayer enabling multiple external players based on file-extension
- Added overlay renderer for dvd/vobsub/xsub
- Performance improvements to SQLite (database) queries
- Support for movie sets and a sortorder tag in the Video Library
- UPnP MediaServer compliant with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) standards
- Ability to view pictures over UPnP in XBMC, also loads of fixes to the UPnP library
- Added scan for new content command to HTTP API, extended XBMC.updatelibrary call
- Reorganized MythTV directory structure to separate TV Shows from Movies
- Support importing MythTV movies into the Movies Library (including scraping)
- Added support local actor thumbnails (store as actor_name.tbn under .actors directory)
- Scrape studio info for TV Show/Season/Episode, info is available via studio field item
- Changed handling in Scrapers and NFO replacing «thumbs» with multiple «thumb»
- Added library update on resume if we are coming from suspend/hibernate
- Ability to scrape and scan TV Shows into the video library by air-date via TheTVDB.com
- TheMovieDB.org (TMDB) movie scraper upgraded to version 2.1
- Added Movie Trailer scraping from dtrailer.com to TheMovieDB.org scraper
- TheTVDB.com TV Shows scraper scraper improvements and enhancements
- MTV (Music Videos) scraper improvements and enhancements
- New freebase music scraper (with Artist FanArt support via htbackdrops.com)
- New Polish music scraper combining allmusic.com,merlin.pl, and lastfm.pl
- New mymovies.dk (Multilanguage) movie scraper (*commercial)
- New fdb.pl (Polish) movie scraper
- New cinefacts.de (German) movie scraper
- New filmdelta.se (Swedish) movie scraper
- New world-art.ru (Russian) movie scraper
- Updated imdb.cn (Chinese) movie scraper
- New cine-passion (French/English) movie scraper
- Fixes and additions for the mymovies.xml scraper
- Confluence is the new default
- PM3.HD set to secondary
- Removed legacy PM III (farewell old friend)
- Changed from Open GL to DirectX for GUI and video rendering.
- Added Crash Dump for Windows
- Support Milkdrop visualizations
- Added support for Debian building and packaging to the XBMC SVN
- External libraries options when compiling XBMC for Linux making it more distro agnostic
- Support for PPC (PowerPC) processors in XBMC for Linux (OpenGL support required)
- Avahi Zeroconf (Zero Configuration Networking) for XBMC webserver
- Added DeviceKit.Disks integration
- Added DeviceKit.Power and ConsoleKit.Manager integration
OS X Specific:
- Logitech Harmony Universal Remote support
- Added support for CoreAudio API and removed the PortAudio API code
- AC3 and DTS digital audio pass-through to SP/DIF on Apple TV (thanks to CoreAudio)
- Support for running external Applescripts
- Support for command-tab application switching
- support for OS X Spaces (virtual desktops)
- New installer with disk partitioning support, network setup and language selection
- Uses Beatzeps08’s variation of duduke’s great “spinner black” usplash theme!
- Based on Ubuntu Karmic
- NVIDIA drivers: 190.53 (VDPAU included on supported GPUs)
- ATI/AMD drivers: Catalyst 9.11
- Includes the magic tvheadend package, which brings live TV in XBMCLive
- The plugin “SVN Repo Installer” is also included, thus installing new scripts/plugins/skins will be easier.
Zoom Player is a very fast media player. Prior to Zoom Player, playing media files on the PC was either overly simplistic for the Power User or overly cryptic to the common user. Zoom Player tries to both simplify the playback experience for the common user, while giving the Power Users all the tools and interfaces they may require to manipulate their playback environment to their exact specification.
To that end, Zoom Player employs a slick and simple user interface, combined with easy to access features while at the same time providing advanced control dialogs over every feature imaginable.
Zoom Player was designed from the ground up to load quick, take as little system resources as possible, provide user feedback/direction as appropriate and maintain as much isolation from other applications and system components as not to undermine overall stability.
Zoom Player Standard remains Free for Non-Commercial use.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter 13.3
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
* Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
* Multi CPU Encoding Support,
* Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
* Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
* Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
* DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
* Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
Secure ripper - fixed issue which could lead to 18KB files from an unsecure rip with c2 pointers
MusicBrainz performance improved
New option: CD Ripping >> Options >> Secure Settings >> 8KB Transfers (c2 Pointers over USB / Firewire)
All programs - menu selection improved (grey bar removed, uses light blue with a tick mark on end)
mp3 decoder - switched and now supports network streaming (for Renaissance) ****** FREEFORMAT SUPPORT YET TO BE ADDED ******
FLAC decoder able to stream from network (for Renaissance)
wave decoder able to stream from network (for Renaissance)
Core Converter when writing ID Tags after conversion, retries for 3 seconds (in-case another program has the file open)
CD Ripper - allowed to remove disc 1/1 number manually
CD Ripper - perfect meta review page - always show even if no meta matches
CD Ripper - after ripping encoder is reloaded (as might be to audio cd where showing % used)
CD Ripper - improvement in isrc surviving perfectmeta get (if ISRC or UPC are read from disc).
CD Ripper - meta >> retrieve from >> ISRC after will not clear existing metadata in view
CD Ripper - able to detect drive names of cd/dvd/br drives with poor firmwares
CD Ripper - replace the artist with artist, the - did not work in cd ripper with featured artists, also changed to ', the'
CD Ripper - column default widths, if large fonts then made
Bug Fix: - in previous version was possible to reboot the PC without asking on install (upgrade)
Bug Fix: CD Ripper - Perfect Meta review - when unchecking (or checking) the compilation checkbox, this change was not brought to the main window
JetAudio is integrated multimedia software made up of a single compact rack. Not only does it play various music and video files, it also has features such as CD burning, recording, and conversion to other file formats.
You can create your own Internet broadcast by using JetCast, provided with JetAudio, and you can play all major file formats, including WAV, MP3, MP3Pro, OGG, WMA, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MIDI, RM, and video and audio CD tracks.
* Supports All Major File Formats
* Audio CD burning
* Tag Editing including multiple file tag editing
* Multi-channel sound ouput
* Media Center window with Device Manager
* Internet CD Database
* Convenient album management & Playlist
* Audio CD Ripping
* Internet Broadcasting
* Various sound effects
* Plus many more features!
- Fixed audio when converting videos to MKV/iPod/PSP format
- Added J3/V5 video conversion presets
- Screen capture crashed when using EVR
- Restored progress slider for full-screen
- More aspect ratio menus
- Fixed other minor bugs
Jika sobat membutuhkan software yang lain untuk melengkapi komputer sobat silakan kunjungi artikel Software-Software Komputer
Artikel menarik lainnya :
Software Anti Virus
Software Graphics and Photo
Software System Utilities